Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Article: Ascensions' Atlas style in Photoshop

LOVE this style and the tutorial is much appreciated! I got started creating my own "atlas"-style world and things were proceeding nicely (at least, for a relative PS novice). Then I discovered that Adobe removed the lighting effects in PSE 12! Obviously that's a key in getting the look of this style. DREAMS CRUSHED!

Oh well, I may try and fumble my way forward anyhow and see if I can accomplish it with some other methods.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Post Thanks

Thank you for this tutorial, it is a great help.

Guild Applicant

Thanks for the tutorial, i found it to be quite interested and a good read.

Excellent tutorial.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Thanks for this tutorial!!! but some things doesn't work in CS6 version of photoshop. everytime I need to inverse I delete the wrong one and the section about borders, I don't understand what you ment by it, can you please help?

Kind regards from holland

Guild Novice

thank you for the tutorial!

Just found this tutorial through reddit, and it's great! Just one question though. I'm sort of a newbie to photoshop and mapmaking. I've already got the basic outlines of some landmasses that I want to use. I'd like to make their coastlines look more realistic and add all the details found in this tutorial. How would I alter these instructions so that I don't have to use randomized land shapes?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456