Thread: Donation Goal Met!

Praise Donation Goal Met!

In case you haven't been keeping an eye on the main page, we have now surpassed the $500 stretch target!

Because of the generosity of our members, we have been able to upgrade the site software and migrate to a new host sooner than expected.

On behalf of myself and Robbie (Arcana) a big thanks to everyone who has contributed to the Guild!

-Rob A>

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Yeah Us!!!!!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Ghoraja Juun, my largely stagnated campaign setting.

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

We rule. Folks, you make this a great place to be a part of. The greatest place on the internet.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    We rule. Folks, you make this a great place to be a part of. The greatest place on the internet.
    I second that - best damn community out there...
    regs tilt
    :: My art on Deviant Art :: My mapping blog tilts fantasy maps :: My work Catapult - Perry & Gehrke - EasyTruckIT ::
    :: Finished Maps :: WIP Cartographia - Breakwater -Market -Lands of Twilight -Battle City :: Competion maps Iron Giant ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

I am proud to be a member of such a darn great community!

*clinks glasses with everyone*

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."