Thread: Hello everybody

Default Hello everybody

Despite the fact I am not sure, if it is ok to create new topic for introducing myself, I am doing it, because I didnīt find any universal thread for this purpose, so I hope itīs ok =).

I am from the Czech republic, RPG player - but mostly DM, so I really appreciate this site as a great source of inspirations and useful tips and tricks.

Thanks a lot for Cartographersīguild guys!

Welcome Jarilo, and yes, we encourage members to introduce themselves, and you have posted your introduction in the appropriate place. If your are working on any maps right now I'd encourage you to post them in one of the maps forums so that you can receive feedback and advice.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the forum and as Arsheesh said, please post what you're doing so we can comment and praise...
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Blog Entries

Ahoj & welcome. Tell is about your RP game too and what maps you have been using.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild, can't wait to see your first map!

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Thank you very much for so nice invitation =).

I am right now in the middle of the creation of my world for DnD campaign, which I want to start during the summer. I also want to use this world for some short campaigns and one-shot games. The whole setting should evoke a little bit epic high fantasy stories, full of adventures and interesting locations. I like the "points of light" world feeling, large inhabited areas, wilderness, dangerous monsters etc.

Itīs not my first world creation, but this one is supposed to attract new players, with no experience, but also the experienced one, who like to play in a little heroic way =).

The map of the world has changed since the first draft. I am satisfied with the current version now, because I didnīt sketch the whole continent(s), but only the one "starting part", which is big enough, but the fact, that it is unfinished, allows me to feel free for some changes in future.

As I said, itīs just very bad pen sketch in my notebook and I am not a very good painter, but I will do my best to create some acceptable version.