Thread: A Mad Mapper

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Applicant

Post A Mad Mapper

Well Ladies & Gentleman, my name is Christopher Demand. I am an active duty infantry Marine stationed in Quantico, VA, USA. I'm not a cartographer. I have however spent three years creating a fantasy world in which I plan on using as a setting for a string of books that I will start writting in three months. I am here to hear from the best cartographers in the world wide web and network to have one or a few of you draw some maps for my world as i feel that it will aid me in my writting and I would like to have them published as well. I will not bore you with the details for compensation or anything of the such as I dont believe this is the correct forum for that but when i do post it i would love to hear from you all or you could simply use this post to link up with me if you are interested. Thank you all for your time and providing a much needed and under appreciated skill.
    Last edited by Aceldama; 05-10-2010 at 02:09 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Christopher, welcome - and you're definitly come to the right place. When you get ready to "order", then look for the commision forum - there you'll get the help you need. But concider experimenting with your own maps too, there are lots of cool tutorials to get you started and we're all here to help ... then maybe when the second series is on the way, you can make your own maps
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Applicant

Thanks! Yea i drew my own world map well its almost done but I'm pretty computer illiterate and mine does not look as professional as i would like it to. but I will say i have learned so much just being here for a day. You group of people truly are ingenious.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Semper Fi, my brother. And welcome!

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave