I hope this hasn't been addressed elsewhere- I've dug thru this site and didn't see the answer nor any relevant FAQ sticky that covered it. Anyway, I'm curious as to whether Dundjinni is useful for making campaign/continental type maps. According to what I've read on other sites it's primary use is for dungeon type maps. But they do sell a Campaign Art Pack that's supposed to be for making those types of maps.

I've been shopping for a software suite for awhile but am undecided as to what would suit me best. I of course want good looking maps; they needn't be commercial quality but I want them to look reasonably slick & polished. Simplicity is my main desire. I realize CC2/CC3 is probably the Gold Standard for software but I had the original CC and was never able to figure it out enough to get usable maps from it. Flexibility is 2nd but is fairly important. I want to be able to make overland & continental maps while retaining the ability to do towns, villages & dungeons. Price is relevant, and I don't want to spend a lot of money, at least not without a demo version. I'm pretty computer savvy but have no CAD background at all. And I don't want to spend 3 months of daily study just to make a simple continental map!

Can anyone suggest a good program for my uses? And would Dundjinni with the added Campaign Pack do what I need it to do?

Thanks for any advice you can offer!