Thread: Looking for a map

Default Looking for a map

I wanted to show a friend a map I had seen on here some time ago. But I can't remember who did it and can't seem to locate it.

It was an amazing regional map done in CC3 showing a large community in a valley surrounded by snow. I'm sure it is well known as it is truly magnificent. Can someone point me to it?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I think that was Gandwarf's map of his homebrew world. Gimme a sec and I'll put the link here.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    I think that was Gandwarf's map of his homebrew world. Gimme a sec and I'll put the link here.
    That's the one! Thank you.

I am absolutely in awe. I've played with CC3 enough to know I'll never be that good.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Thank Gandwarf, he's one of our masters.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps