Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May Entry: Avatar Inflitrator Module

Default Saved for my 2500th post - Done with this map!

I saved the final version of this map for my 2500th post, why - cause it was there.

OK, the final map is 300 ppi JPG, only half a MB, but at full scale with provided square grid. I added a background and frame for "borders" and a text display to describe technical details of the map's content.

I opted not to add in extra equipment as it would make the map too cluttered, deciding that the pods are completely self contained.

Took more time than expected (because of the aliens, I had to create), but completed before the deadline - because I need to be fast!

GP

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	avatar-module-final.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	559.5 KB 
ID:	24765  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

looking really cool - and congrats on your 2500th post - good timing
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Blog Entries

I knew that some day, sooner or later, Gamerprinter would find a way to work boobs into a map. Congratulations GP.
    ----------
    My Deviant Art Map Gallery

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
    I knew that some day, sooner or later, Gamerprinter would find a way to work boobs into a map. Congratulations GP.
    setting new standards
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Come on, they are "B Cup" at best, besides I don't care for androgenis aliens - this just helps confirm that the assassin can appear as anything, anyone. There's even the possibility of creating clones containing the assassin's DNA, as well as the target clone being implicated as the provocateur, say a political leader...

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12