Hi,

I go by Eurypon, but you can call me Eury (everybody does).

I am writing a long, long story in a fantasy Medieval-like setting. You can find it here:

(A warning maybe: although the main story is one of political intrigue and impending war, there are a lot of gay characters and some graphic scenes. So, please, be legal where you live before you venture into Ximerion and neighboring countries.)

Originally it was supposed to be some twenty chapters long, but I am now at chapter 39 (300 000+. words) and only two thirds into... Book I. There are literally over a hundred characters and dozens of countries, cities, towns, counties, duchies, rivers, passes, mountain ranges, forests and so on.

If you care to take a look, you will see I tried to provide my readers with some maps. They were made with my meager Inkscape-skills and some free map-symbols I found here and there. My graphical skills are not very high, as you will notice.

Just like my main character, I love maps -- I thought it was just another way in which I was weird. So, I'm really excited to have stumbled upon this community and I hope to find tips (and textures, and symbols and so on) to spruce up my maps.