Thread: [IP] Kickstarter fund drive for my next poster.

Professional Artist Christopher West's Avatar

Default [IP] Kickstarter fund drive for my next poster.

Hey folks:

I just launched a funding drive for my next double-sided poster map project via Kickstarter. I thought about posting this in the News section, but decided I should run it past you folks, first. If one of the admins would like to mention this to the community, I'd be very appreciative.

I'm trying to build up enough funds to cover the printing costs of the project, by taking pre-orders. Folks can pledge any amount, but those who pledge $14 or more get a copy of the poster when it's printed, and I am offering additional rewards for those who pledge more:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-ii-poster-map

Blog Entries

I'm cool with the posting of this sort of thing. If you get loads of response from the posting and make a print run then maybe you could offer one as a challenge prize or make a donation.

That sounds good to me! Count on it, if we meet the funding goal!

I think you have permissions to post in the news section, but if not, why don't you put together some wording which one of us can copy and paste into a new post in the news section?

I was pretty sure I had permission to post in the news section, but I'm rather new to this community and wanted to make sure it was cool to post this sort of thing. Thanks very much!