Thread: G'day

Post G'day

G’day from Australia

I go by the name of Elsor Mawr (at least since the late 1970's when i discovered RPG’s) and used to hand draw maps for our games up until 1991 when I discovered the internet and got a bit side tracked. And yep...I need to go through about a million old storage boxes (picture the last scene from "Raiders of the Lost Ark") to work out which one has all my old drawings and D&D stuff in it so i can scan them

Anyway...always loved anything to do with maps, RPG or real ones, probably more than i liked playing RPG's, so I just recently bought CC3 and a symbol pack and am now back on the wagon...looking around the Guild forums I know they will be a great aid in helping me through the CC3 and mapmaking process.

Love your work fellow Guild members
    Elsor Mawr

Welcome, Elsor!
    Please feel free to post any questions you have about anything at all. Good luck with finding your old maps, it'll be fun to see them.

I think you're the first Aussie on the site! (Well the first one that's said anything, anyway).

Ravs

Yes indeed! Welcome aboard Elsor! Great to know that we are extending our reach over the Pacific now. I look forward to seeing your hand drawn maps as well as your CC maps as you get into it. We have a fast growing population of CC users here so you should be able to get any and all questions answered in a timely manner.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Welcome!

I Use CC3 pretty much exclusively, and would be glad to impart any knowledge I may have.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Hi, Elsor, & welcome to our brilliant little corner of the cyberverse! Can't wait to see what you can contribute.
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Thanks everyone...looking forward to being a worthwhile member of the Guild...though i can't believe that no one else from downunder has signed up...we have such a big amd diverse landscape down here that maps are as essential part of life

Well then you should start some recruiting efforts! Seriously if you frequent any Aussie forums that have folks interested in mapping you should let them know about us. The more the merrier!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.