Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Printer Reccomendations

I've always used HP inkjet printers and never had any trouble with the hardware. Their install software sucks and sometimes requires some creative intervention to get it to install properly but once setup I've always been happy with them.

I picked up a $300 HP color laser a few months ago. It handles the heaviest cardstock that staples carries. I'm very happy with the quality, speed and other features but I find that I'm always making up excuses not to use it because the ink cartridges are so expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    I hate ink-jet printers! I've got an HP PSC 1610 All-In-One printer right now, and this about sums up my feelings on the matter.
    That was brilliant. Repped for the link!

Blog Entries

I tried repping for that link too but I must rep whore some more first. Best laugh I have had for a while that. I'm off to try the others on that page.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yep.. great humor in there - surfed by the page some time ago ... and stuck for a long time
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12