Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: City State of Aslem for A.R. Frost

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Well it's been a while since I did anything with this... I really must apologize to A R Frost for not completing this yet.

I'm still really struggling with the creative process, every time I sit down and try to get something done on this (or anything else for that matter), I just stare at the screen trying to figure out where to begin. This really stinks!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    Well it's been a while since I did anything with this... I really must apologize to A R Frost for not completing this yet.

I'm still really struggling with the creative process, every time I sit down and try to get something done on this (or anything else for that matter), I just stare at the screen trying to figure out where to begin. This really stinks!

I know how you feel.. until a few weeks ago, I had not done any mapping in over a year.... Hopefully.. you can get you mojo flowin soon... Perhaps do something a bit less "structured"... like a quickie cartoony map that is just for doodling or something... Something that you say: "I will do what I can in X minutes" and then post it up and call it a day...
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234