Thread: Karnak revisitied

Default Karnak revisitied

its been a long time since I worked on karnake. i'm not sure at this pooint if I should start fresh, or keep trugging along. i've foggotten soume of hte techbciiques i was using for the original one, oso i can math color schemees, etc. let me iknow what you thinik. any constructive communts woulc be greatly appreciated.

Marc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KARNAK~3.JPG 
Views:	171 
Size:	842.5 KB 
ID:	24832  
    Visit my site for roleplaying at http://www.rpgrescue.com.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hi Marc, nice start. One thing you should concider is your shadows, heigher building should cast longer shadows, so your towers and the big complex should have theirs changed. In addition to that the pool shouldn't have a shadow since it goes into the ground. The roads should align with the openings, and some of the roads aren't totally straight.
    You have a lot of entries to the complex, if it is also a fortification there probably would be only one or to entry points and towers would be on the corners to keep people from "hiding" there, the stair going up is huge, and there probably should be more than one.
    I don't know what the green areas are, but if they are one three, then its to big, if it is several threes you should maybe break it up a litte to show us, and if its a park it would probably be more square looking at the other designs of the area
    Looking forward to see how this progresses
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Thnks for the reposionse, ill see whtat i can do?

.Marc
    Visit my site for roleplaying at http://www.rpgrescue.com.