Thread: Howdy all

Default Howdy all

How is everybody doing. Been a GM for 28 years and a photoshop user for 5 but have just recently put those two great tastes together. Tired of trying to find maps so now I seek to create.

Welcome to the Guild GE! You're in good company here, many of us started out here as DM's seeking to make maps for our campaigns. Course then many of us caught the bug and kept making maps just for the fun of it. There are some great PS map-making walk through's in the the tutorials section. Best thing to do to start off with is choose one, begin working your way through it, and throw up a map WIP in the appropriate forum and you'll receive some good feedback from experienced members of the Guild. Well, look forward to seeing your first work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Hey, you got your Photoshop in my GMing. No way, you got your GMing in my Photoshop. Howdy and glad to have ya here.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild - as arsheesh said a lot of us started out as GM's... and have become... something more..
    looking forward to see your maps
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Blog Entries

Welcome. Your handle made me laugh. I just wondered whether god emperor 0 to 715 had already been taken

Lots of GMs here. Theres a current thread running with people posting very old game maps. You didnt say where you were from. If you decide that you want to theres a map of members in my sig.

Catch ya around !

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome aboard, can't wait to see your work