Thread: Paid, request for a (simple!) map for a city

Default Paid, request for a (simple!) map for a city

As far as payment, my email address is below. I can pay by paypal. After you read the description, let me know what you think is a fair price. If I can afford it, I'll pay it!

I'd hope that the map could be done within four weeks of someone accepting the project.

Frankly, whatever style you work in would be fine for me. I am not looking for something hugely complex or which would require days and days and weeks and weeks to complete. The style doesn't matter, because the main function of the map will be as a visual aid to help me (working on a book) keep straight the various distances/interrelations/sites in an imaginary city. BY NO MEANS, does the city need to be detailed on a block by block, or building by building basis. There are less than 20 important sites to be labeled, and then basically the neighborhoods, city park, walls, gates, major roads. It's simple, I swear!

If we get on well and the map works out fine, I'll undoubtedly contact you for further projects (including a more detailed version of this map, as my project evolves!)

I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Anyway, I can be contacted at kaiashantewilson [at] yahoo [dot] com

Hope to hear from you!

Kai

Thanks everybody who's expressed interest! I've found someone to take on the project.