Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World of Malaz, Steven Erikson

Quote Originally Posted by Sadist View Post
    It's actually really easy, just go into Google Earth, click Add, Image Overlay, then pick the file you want to view. You'll have to stretch the edges until they meet together, and then stretch them again until they meet at the poles. It's a great way of checking your maps for over-dramatic stretching in the polar regions, which is why I'm moving Genabackis (on my new map) south quite a ways. Or rather, now that I have Werthead's new info I'll be rearranging everything. have fun!
    Thanks alot! ^^ I'll definately be putting this to use. Now, time for me to figure out how this rep-thing works so that I can give you some!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hi Rhot,
    you rep by clicking on the star at the bottom of a post - and feel free to write a little note too. You don't actually give any rep points until you get 10 rep yourself - but its nice to get rep - points or no points - so rep away
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123