Hello all,

Recently discovered this site after I purchased CC3 and started digging under every rock I could find to figure out how to use it.

I'm a long time gamer both Video and TT although more the former than the latter for quite some time ( to the point of being an addict from some peoples perspective ), recently it has turned the other direction and I've been inclined to work on some old material from a game I used to run. First step I decided was to map out the world, Old hand drawn maps I had done those years ago have long since vanished, and I became interested in doing them on the computer after a friend showed me some maps that people had done using Profantasy software .

I've found lots of useful information (Ah The power of the internet!) but the most useful has come from here. I have to say that the artwork some of you guys produce is just awesome and the community here seems just as great.

Hopefully I'll get CC3 figured out (it's a bear for me atm, but getting there) and be able to share my vision with everyone soon

Kirk