Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Locnerac citie of selandia

Guild Apprentice

It's far from my first map, I already have other plans when I return the items to the next.
    Sortilègement votre. Iparcos

My map

Excellent map with lots of great detail. I really liked the variety of different buildings and ships, particularly the one that looks like it being pulled by kites.
    Repped

Guild Apprentice

This is the sixth part of the city of Locnérac. There is the lake district of craftsmen and workshops manufacture of all products sold in all the seas of Sylmar. Many secrets are guarded jealously fabrications here. The shipyard builds ships City of exceptional quality. There is also a preserved island where a convent of Kalia who provides instruction to all the elite of the city. You can see part of the noble district of the city lake. On the shore there is the park one of the most famous brothels Lee-style Wing of the city. The warehouse district contains all the goods than the port can accueillir.Description whole city.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	locnerac-A0-F.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	25648

My map

Guild Apprentice

This is the seventh part of the city of Locnérac. The area of the Lee-wing, surrounded by banks really explodes in the city. A large community of people that other continent has been established here, building in the style of their country. When walking the streets of the neighborhood have believed themselves in another country. This area is connected to the hanging gardens by a bridge which is built on a large number of buildings, the bridge to exchange. To the south is a more traditional area, the marsh to remember that his lands were invaded by the waters in the past. On an island in the estuary is the neighborhood of the ash and its cathedral. In the area of the gardens is the suspended solid City Opera and the great and mysterious tower silex.Description whole city.

[ATTACH]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	locnerac-A0-G.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	2.46 MB 
ID:	25775[/ATTACH]

My map

Quote Originally Posted by Iparcos View Post
    This is the sixth part of the city of Locnérac. There is the lake district of craftsmen and workshops manufacture of all products sold in all the seas of Sylmar. Many secrets are guarded jealously fabrications here. The shipyard builds ships City of exceptional quality. There is also a preserved island where a convent of Kalia who provides instruction to all the elite of the city. You can see part of the noble district of the city lake. On the shore there is the park one of the most famous brothels Lee-style Wing of the city. The warehouse district contains all the goods than the port can accueillir.Description whole city.

Name:	locnerac-A0-F.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	25648
    Very nice city, Iparcos. There are an english description of the locations in the city? In your site i found only a french version.

rol-oeste :-)

Guild Apprentice

Thank you and sorry no he do not existe a description of the town in English. It is in French. I use the google translator but it is very rough so I did not translate my site.

You can try to read this.
    http://selandia.free.fr/04-politique...cn%E9rac00.htm

My map

Guild Apprentice

Eighth and last part of the city of Locnérac is online. It shows "The Hanging Gardens", a massive monument. The neighborhood merchants is less prestigious than the owners but it is of great economic importance. The city's spirit houses the largest cemetery in the city and a major temple of Mysthot. The area of the cliff is composed of the finest properties in the city. Found in the Temple district, the largest temple in the city of Arius, but also that the Arkollège seat of administrative power in the city. Full descriptions of the city. You'll find the eight maps of the city access to a summary file of the city in a single party that is still 12 MB. Soon you'll be able to see a description of the town and a redrafted version of high definition shots of the city.

Name:	locnerac-A0-H.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	2.58 MB 
ID:	25900

My map

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Congratulations. This is a Herculean endeavour. You've done a great job. You have clearly thought through all the different uses of the areas and built road layouts to match. I like the different buildings and clear use of colour. This is an excellent piece. Well done.

Guild Apprentice

I changed the ships in the harbor for more fantasy. I also posted on my site a HD version of the plans of the port of Locnérac.

Name:	locnerac-A0-B.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	3.92 MB 
ID:	25990

My map

How do you make the ships? Are there 3D models or are you 'just' imagining how the ships have to look from the top? Either way they look awesome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast