Thread: Greetings

Guild Applicant

Info Greetings

So, when a few friends convinced me to stop talking about my concept for a fantasy setting, and run a game/campaign, I immediately started looking around for software to cut down on the amount of time I was going to spend world-building. A small amount of disposable income I have, time, on the other hand, is precious. So I tightened the belt a little bit, budgeted/saved for a few months, did some research, and picked one of the CC3 bundles to assist me. Among the places I found while researching, was this forum. Now, I'm far too easily distracted to ever reach the level of perfection/attention to detail I see in some of the gorgeous maps here, but hopefully I can find a way to contribute, in addition to shamelessly stealing... err learning, techniques to make my maps better.

Hmm. Other than that, I live in the US with my wife and family, work with computers, and brew some mighty fine beer when the mood is upon me!

Look forward to discussing things with y'all.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hi Chak, welcome to the guild. I don't use CC3 myself, but I look forward to seing your postings in the WIP forums once you get going
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Rythal's Avatar

Welcome to the guild! feel free to share your progress, youll be making amazing maps in no time!