Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stargate

Info Silver water, huh?

Silvery colored event horizon, huh? Well, here's a slightly grayscaled version of my original image - is this better?

Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

If the center were, well, centered, I would think it was perfect.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

I feel I must say something... Forgive me please.

The chevrons on the stargate are evenly spaced, not crowded on top.

Quote Originally Posted by stargate525 View Post
    I feel I must say something... Forgive me please.

The chevrons on the stargate are evenly spaced, not crowded on top.
    No forgiveness needed. You might also notice that the glyphs on my stargate differ from those on the official "Stargate". The system itself works differently as well. Also, my gate network was built by the false gods. Each of of the glyphs represents one of the gods that built the gate network (There are 40 of them, which is why there is 40 symbols instead of 37).

I did study the official "Stargate" before making this one, and decided what aspects of mine should be different for my story line.

Thank you for noticing the differences, though, and feel free to point any more out. They might not be purposeful changes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12