Hello all,

My name is Brian Bors and I am a professional game designer. I am currently working in the Netherlands, researching game accessibility.

In my spare time however I create, run and facilitate the online LARP/roleplaying community heimr. Heimr has some maps and some more and another one (check out ossic gangwars).

Only the Midgard map (yes, the crappy one) is mine though, the other cooler maps are from a different admin of the community. So I come here to learn and improve my skills. I am more interested in realistic (although fantasy) maps (correctly places mountains, rivers, and so forth.) than I am in pretty maps.

Currently I am working on a revised version of the Midgard map, complete with all 340 torts/villages/towns and 10 or so cities, all the mayor, secondary and tertiary roads, complete down to individuals farms/hills/streams/mountain ridges/peaks, forest layers, and everything else I can think of. I am not going to complete this task without some study (probably allot of study) so that is why I am here.

Oh by the way, although we LARP in the Netherlands, our forum roleplaying system is open for all (our underbelly game is down at the moment and will be for some time, for some heavy revisions), so if you like the world and have a bit of free time on your hands, you are welcome to dive in.

Any questions are welcome.

Greetings,

Brian.