Thread: Commissions Soulshard

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Map Commissions Soulshard

These maps were made for the Soulshard campaign setting.

One map shows the two continents, Dhaere (large one) and Aren Doael (smaller one), the other the Sheinar peninsula on the east coast of Dhaere.

Done in PS.

Edit: as the thumbnail function doesn't work again, I post outgoing images here. This error is slowly but surely getting on my nerves

Last edited by Sapiento; 05-31-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I'm with ya on the frustration thing there, bro. I can't get it to happen again after the one time that it did for me. I think it's confined to just jpgs and the error (I think) is in the new software but I'm no techie so I don't know how to find it or fix it.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

looking good as usual
    the mountains in the top map feels a little out of place in regards to rest of the graphic, which is very flat...
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    I'm with ya on the frustration thing there, bro. I can't get it to happen again after the one time that it did for me. I think it's confined to just jpgs and the error (I think) is in the new software but I'm no techie so I don't know how to find it or fix it.
    One time it accepts jpeg, another time there is an error message. I also don't have a clue why.

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    looking good as usual
    the mountains in the top map feels a little out of place in regards to rest of the graphic, which is very flat...
    Thanks. Regarding the mountains: I try with these maps to make the geography as realistic as possible. On such a scale - thousands of miles -you can hardly see any hills or elevations which are not outstanding. I used satellite photos in the past to check this, and usually only 'real' mountains can be seen from such a height.