Hi everyone!

I'm new here and love the site... I did not know if there was anyone else that enjoyed drawing maps. Haha anyways here is a bit about myself!

My name is Wes and I am 20 years old. I have allways had a love fr drawing maps and have since I was small. I starte out once drawing on one page of paper and one year later that town on the page turned into a sprawling metropolis of about 30-35 pages all carefully taped together!!!

Ever since then I became fluent with MS Paint... 8 years later I have a map of massive preportions! If I were to print it off at 1:1 scale it would measure about 5'x6.5' ... I drew it pixel by pixel! The map is a fictional omaha city.

Unfortunatly I do not no how to post it... I tried following the FAQ's to get it posted but cannot seem to figure out how to make an album. Annnnd I doubt the site will lett me post it as it is actually like massive!

Anyways, more about me... I am studying architectural technology and would like to study architecture at U of Toronto in the next fewyears. I work for the city of Ottawa in the building code services dept.

I am an avid soccer(football) fan and my alegence is with the English club Everton FC. CYOB!!

Anyways if anyone can help me get my map posted that would be great... Thanks, Cantoffie!