Thread: Palazzo di Valenea

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Palazzo di Valenea

Figuring that my PS skills didn't help me creating pretty floorplans, I decided to give it an old-school try and draw my map manually. No rulers were harmed in the production of this map since I wanted to create this slightly awry look.

This floorplan shows a baron's palazzo in a somewhat mediterranean environment. It features an entry hall with two big stairs (yes I noticed the missing black on the right stair and already fixed it, just didn't manage to scan it yet). To the left is the audience room with two conference rooms, to the right are the rooms of the baron's high secretary. Also included are a private shrine with adjoining rooms for the priest and his servants (right) and servants' quarters (left). On the top are the kitchen (left), the big dining hall (middle) and the parlour plus music room. Oh, and it has an atrium in the middle. I just love them! One special feature of this palazzo are the many hidden spaces, corridors and stairs. The owner's simply a bit paranoid. The palazzo also features a basement, a first floor and a tower. I'll upload them later, maybe.

Since this is my first drawn map, I'd really like some comments on what to improve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pianoterra.jpg 
Views:	563 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	25467  
    Now that the warm fuzzy part is over we can get back to the ritual dismemberments. Oh wait, it's not Tuesday is it?