Thread: Sunken City-State of Ketia

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Sunken City-State of Ketia

Just playing right now, using the techniques I learned in this month's challenge and the Veil Vale experiment.

I'm working on one of the many sunken city-states of the Fallen Lands, the campaign world I'm developing on Eruvian.com

You'll noticed I robbed the content from my challenge, though I may actually create new structures (haven't decided yet, as these structures are appropriate)

This is an ancient greco culture, and Ketia was the first city, founder of the civilization and greatest capital in the known world until it fell into the sea, 40 years ago during the cataclysm.

Anyway - playing with some underwater plants and plant-like sealife. I used 3D to generate that fractal sea bottom. I'm just starting out - any suggestions?

I really want to do some relief map structures in a regional sea bottom map, as well. This is the first of several sunken city-states I need to develope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sargosi.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	1264  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations