Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A guild key ring anyone ?

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just mailed Steve another version with letters facing the right way
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I trust in the artistic imaginations of you fine gentlemen, and I will most assuredly buy one (or several) when they come on-line.

Blog Entries

truly humbled by your kinds words sir
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::

Question: Will the end product work on non-green cheese?

(What IS that? It looks freaking nasty.)

Blog Entries

Yes, this is classic supermarket fat/wax style goo. There's only a few really good things about Britain but cheese is one of them. I think its because our weather is so bad - but that bad weather is good for grass and the cows that eat it. Were all like Wallace and Gromit with our cheese. This supermarket goo is nothing like real cheese tho. I'll get a red candle or a wax crayon at some point...honest !

Diamond, what shape/style/pattern would you have on a keyring ? We should have had this as a mini challenge... I'm thinking of setting up for one more and then people have the choice of any of the three. There's quite a stringent limit on how fiddly it can be tho.

I'm totally cool with whatever you guys decide on, but I did rather like the 'CG' design, but if the G could be turned right-side it would look better... In my opinion, anyway.

Blog Entries

I think the "problem" with the inverted G, is actually comming from the font - when I made the first sketch I used another font where it was clear that the letter was a G - when I got the right font installed, I adjusted the layout to fit in the cutting tools but stayed with the original idea (as I said - I liked the flow), but I do realise that with this font the G can be mistaken for an "e". Thats why I mailed Redrobes a new one with all letters pointing in the right direction
    regs tilt

Blog Entries

hey there Redrobes... is the key ring still alive?
    regs tilt

Blog Entries

Yes it is / will be. I tell you we've been having great weather this summer and I have been going out and not working all that much and its been great so I have been tardy with all the jobs I am supposed to be doing and there are some "day jobs" I absolutely have to do and ones like this are kinda slipping. When it rains ill be right back in there again But being slightly more businesslike... I did get a red candle to try them out with and I did get loads more plastic to make them and the mini risers with so there's nothing stopping me except my motivation.

At mo I have 2 designs all programmed up and ready to go at will - do you think a non character based compass rose is required and people can pick between which of them they want or have an option where a character wont be backwards. I have to cut them to order anyway so its no biggie to do different ones as all the same.

Depending on what we can do... would it be possible to have:

CG in the heart of a compass rose...
    or
    Same compass rose fully detailed...

I think I'd be inclined to get a CG in a CompassRose type design.
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast