Thread: A guild key ring anyone ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default A guild key ring anyone ?

I have proposed to make a guild keyring to generate a bit of cash for the guild. So was wondering whether people thought this was a good idea. This thread will collect up some posts on the mini mount thread and move them to here...

@tilt: There is something... we looked at doing a guild keyring and I thought it would be cool to make it into one of those hot wax seal pressing things where you can scroll up your map and then put a guild seal on it. So I came up with the image below except that people didn't think the G was gonna be dynamic or punchy enough and CLs thought that a compass rose would be better. The guild logo compass is a bit too fiddly but you did some neat artwork recently with a selection of them. Do you think one of them would look good on a keyring as seal print thing. I didn't have any red wax so I... er... tried it on some cheese out of the microwave... Anyway - the idea works But this is obviously a commercial thing going on here to skim some money off the profit line for the guild w.r.t CC licensed and copyright etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keyring1.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	846.9 KB 
ID:	25439   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keyring2.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	441.1 KB 
ID:	25440  
    Last edited by Redrobes; 06-05-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Putting the header post at top...