Thread: Creating underground dwarven stronghold or city

Default Creating underground dwarven stronghold or city

I'm working on creating a campaign world, I have someone else doing the world mapping. And I'm currently looking for someone to assist and work on some city, town, village and dungeon maps. I can't pay but I'm willing to share anything I come up with for this campaign world. And any maps provided can be signed.
    Feel free to leave me a message and we can discuss what you would like to do or I can answer any questions

Hey Riley,
    The next part of the trilogy campaign I'm creating takes place mostly in a dwarven city made up of a city proper and several clan strongholds scattered around it. I'd be happy to work with you in some capacity. The one thing I'm lacking right now is time, so turn around would be slow at best.

Well Devinnight I'd happily work with you and we can share the city. But i'm not a map maker. I'm more looking for someone to make the map. If you are saying that you want to make it thats cool I could definitly use a mapped dwarven city. let me know and we can discuss it

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

You might want to look through the Finished Maps "archive" and see if there's anything in there that 'catches your fancy'. You can then contact that particular artist and see if the piece is available for use.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Steel general has a good idea.. but I'll help you as well. If you got sketches or ideas send them to me and I will start working on some maps.