Thread: Ranamare by Kupagi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ranamare by Kupagi

Heya.

I've been drawing maps and writing fantasy shorts for a while now. Most of them set in my world of Ranamare. I only use pen/pencil for my maps. For me photoshop and other programs tent to de-mapify the map, if that makes sense. I've drawn up a world map for the first time. I've just got to ink it in and finish city placements. I mostly do regional and city/castle maps. So the world map is basically just a process of stitching together.

I'm not going to be uploading the world map for ages. The one I have now is just basic mountains, cost, rivers ad borders... It's just for my own reference at the minute.

I'll be uploading some city maps shortly though. If my scanner will corporate.

Anywho... I've been looking around and I'm seeing allot of good maps and I can't wait to contribute.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

Looking forward to seeing what you can do...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

I'm working on a city now 'Avalon Tor' I should have it done this time next week

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Kupagi, welcome to the guild. Even though I do most of my graphics in the computer, I do understand what you mean... its a question of working with the tools you're confortable with
    I look forward to seing your maps, and please remember that you don't have to wait for a map to be finished to post - in the WIP forums you can post a Work-In-Progress and get critisism and help before finishing it
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild!

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Rythal's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild!

Glad to see some hand drawn mappers coming in, seems like everything is digital nowadays