Thread: Hello from DadGum.

Guild Novice

Default Hello from DadGum.

Hi all,
    Just wanted to drop you a line and say I love this forum and that I joined. I live in Kansas City and I enjoy being a DM. I may ask some questions now and again as I am hoping to learn how to design and build some good solid battle maps. Thanks to everyone who puts time and effort into this forum and the maps contained herein!
    DadGum

Welcome to the Guild DadGum! I've got friends who live near Kansas City, it's a great city (love the BBQ)! Hang around here long enough and you'll definitely be able to create battlemaps of your own. Do you have any software yet? If not, I'd check out Ravells "Quick-start Guide to Fantasy Mappiing" located at the top of the Members Introduction page. It covers most of the basic questions that you might be having right about now. Anyway, happy mapping.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild dadgum - looking forward to seing your works
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise