Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WIP Echo Base

Default Sweet

haha, I'm really having fun with this one...
    alright, here's the last one before the weekend...I won't be around my computer so I won't be able to do any updates or anything.
    but let me know what you all think about it so far
    cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MechBase copy3.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	3.67 MB 
ID:	25745  

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What a better way to celebrate my 1000th posting than by telling someone that "That looks cool" ... there's happened a lot to this map since my last look, and I love all that's going on... the ground seems a bit bumby though concidering the scale of the base...

and for those who never saw my evil 666th post - its the third post on this page
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Thanks tilt!
    I'm glad you like it so far
    although the more I look at it I wonder if the map is actually too small...
    I may have to expand the scale a bit to make everything fit the way I want...
    thinking about things like the transportation of storage containers, and general base organization, I may have to double the map size...
    (uh oh)
    what does everyone else think?
    also, would this WIP go better here in town maps? or would it make more sense in the scifi section?

That's looking fantastic! I reckon the WIP would fit best in the Sci-fi section (happy to move it if you want me to). Looking forward to seeing the general base facilities. This could be the start of something very big!

thanks ravells, if you could move it that would be great...
    do you have any ideas about what else might be able to go in the map?

Moved.

Living quarters, hospital, chapel, dispensary, breifing rooms, NCO and CO clubs. Just do a google on 'Air force base layouts' - should give you lots of info for things to put in.

Hehe, this is pretty cool and it's nice to see more sci-fi around here too.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I agree with Raves and Jaxilon, this looks mighty fine, and is a welcome sci-fi addition! Great job all around.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12