Thread: June Entry - Silent Running

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default June Entry - Silent Running

I couldn't make up my mind so here I am late to the contest but maybe this will help me to squeeze a little more time out of life so I can work on this. I also have to say after seeing all the entries that look so good, it's been a bit of a hill to climb up in order to feel like entering this month.

Going against the grain I have chosen a Sci-Fi movie. I took a ride in the way back machine called up a movie called "Silent Running". This movie effected me when i was a kid and deserves to be remembered. The ship "Valley Forge" was a spaceship harbouring Earth's last forests. These were enclosed in Domes. Here I have created one of the domes. I might get fired up and attempt the entire ship but with the limited time left I may have to leave my entry at a Dome. The Dome would be enough to satisfy the contest but I don't want to give anything away in case anyone decides to go watch the movie (even though it is really dated now).

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DomePod.png 
Views:	284 
Size:	841.9 KB 
ID:	25799  
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 06-13-2010 at 03:20 AM. Reason: forgot the wip tag
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt