Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Port City of Amlathran

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In Lonew's defense I believe that when a lion coughs it head is pointed downwards, whereas when it ROOOOARS... its straight/upwards
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Shanty town is now waffle town, not much of an unpdate but i think the change of colour works fine for the city.

-D-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Port City of Amlathran WP.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	4.00 MB 
ID:	26022  
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Regrettfully I must say that I'm discontinuing waffle-lion-shanty-town, I'm trying to focus on my other projects and that means needing to abandon one of them, sadly, this map drew the short straw. Anyone else is welcome to continue it, I'll even send you the PSD if you PM me, my only condition is that the name "Amlathran" is not used for this map. I like that name and will eventually use it for something.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Eh? Don't discontinue it, just put it on the shelf 'til later, maps have no expiration date
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Unfortunately I will be discontinuing this map. When I started it had no real idea as to what I wanted from it and I still don't, also I REALLY want to get back to getting the Dal Lands right and completed so this thing would be on the shelf for a long long time so I may not want to do any more city creation after that.

This map hasn't expired, its just in a "transition" phase right now, as in I hope it will pass on to another cartographer. Maybe someone else can show it the love i cannot afford it right now.

-D-

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

Hello....

Really interested in the shapes of the house-clusters... did you generate them or draw them??
    -Sigurd Sigurd Brutus Motor-

Wow, i thought this thread was dead. I'm sure I said it before somewhere but the houses where generated using Talmariel's Quick and Dirty Building tutorial, you can find it in the tutorial section at about page 6 onwards.

Hope this helps.

-D-

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

Thanks!!!!!
    -Sigurd Sigurd Brutus Motor-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123