Hello, guys,
as the title already states i'm kinda old-and-new fellow here. I'd been lurking here for some time a few years back looking (and sometimes not believing) what all can be done with fantasy mapping. That was the days I'd been actively playing RPGs and GMing them too. In that long-gone-past I stopped playing (and GMing) the RPGs for some reasons (which included some personal problems and luck too) and for a few weeks now I am trying to "get back to bussines" with GMing the RPGs.
Nevertheless I've never abandoned the cartographing craft and since I posses a few of great ProFantasy tools (CC3, CD3, DD3, SS1 and SS2) I'm trying (again) to create some new maps for my group of players.
The years before I remember this to be a place to easily find an inspiration and possibly a help too and that's what I'm looking for now too. Hopefully I'll be able to help some of You too.

In the end I may add some bare facts about me: I am of 35 years old, married with (two) children (but please - don't call me Al Bunda)

Soooo..., I am glad to be (back) here,
Dron alias Pavel Svika