Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dnd.chromesphere.com - adventure website map request

Default dnd.chromesphere.com - adventure website map request

Hi all,

A few months ago i posted a request for a regional map and a town map of a solo adventure website i have made (free adventure), dnd.chromesphere.com. I received an outstanding regional map from Carnifex, which i am very gratiful for.

However, I'm still very much eager to have some sort of town map. I'm not really concerned about the level of skill of the cartographer, or if it's not of a similar style (or skill level) of Carnifex's regional map. Even just something basic to help the players visualise the main town street, with shops etc, would be great!

Please see the previous thread for a sketch that i have done of the town map, you can use as a guide, and more info.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...on-Map-Request

Unfortunately as this is not a paid adventure i cant offer you payment for your service. The only thing i can offer, is a thank you comment posted on the homepage of dnd.chromesphere.com and a link to your site if you have one.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

CS
    Last edited by RobA; 02-02-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

is it important that the city is an exact match... or that small? ... cause there are allready a lot of good city maps in here - that you probably can use if you ask people - try looking through the finished maps section
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

For some reason I can't open the scans up. I'll have to try again later.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. I didnt think of that tilt. If i dont get any offers here i will look into a blank map that i could fit to suit. (after i get permission of course). Thanks for the idea.

Sorry Jaxilon, having some major headaches with my nameserver at the moment. You SHOULD be able to get to them now though.

CS

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

no prob ... the map is so small I'd do it for you if I had the time - unfortunatly I'm swamped with work at the moment
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Hi all,
    Some time has passed since i posted this request. I just wanted to resurrect it and see if there was anyone out there that could help as im still in need of a town map (see above).
    Cheers,
    Paul

Hi chromesphere. I'm currently experimenting with a town / city style (link here). I've seen your scans and the town is quite small. I can quite quickly knock up something for you using my existing map as a template if you like?

Hi Ravells,

Your city style would work for the campaign. Infact. you could make it bigger if you wanted then the, very small town ive drawn. When i say 'bigger' im thinking, maybe the same size as the western watch in the test city. With the main road down the middle, that would work well. Also, 'bigger' as in resolution. Im going to put numbers on the shops to show the players where things are laid out in the town. Much like Carnifex's map (the purple dots with the numbers): http://dnd.chromesphere.com/graphics...Region_map.jpg

I'm also incorporating into the story, in the final quest there is details about the town having fortifications around its parimetre. If its not too much trouble, if you could surround the town in a wall that would be awesome!

Thanks again for the offer Ravell! I really appreciate it, and i KNOW the players of the campaign will too. Please let me know if you need anything clarified!

Paul.

Awesome!
    Thanks Ravells!

Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast