Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reputation

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Reputation

Wondering about reputation - when I go to settings I can see the last x-entries for reputation I've recieved.. .but being a statistic-headcase I'd love to see all the rep I've gotten, and how much from whom... and what I've given to others, and which threads have gotten how much... and and...

is that just crazy? (loaded gun here.. I know *lol*)
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

It would be interesting to know where your rep comes from. Sometimes I look over there and notice mine has jumped and I'm not sure what from.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

you can always check you rep under settings - look down below the threads, what I was "pushing" for was being able to see what you've given out as well, and seeing all the way back who gave you the points... and statistics, who has given you most and which threads were the biggest "reppers" and such...
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::

You mean "Latest reputation received"? That only gives you the last 20 reps or whatever. I am going to bed now because I'm tired and maybe I'm missing what you are saying.

I guess what I'm asking is, is there a way to see how much rep a certain post of yours brought in. As in was map A or map B a bigger hit for you or are you getting it more for helping people. I wouldn't be surprised if I missed this somewhere, seems like I keep finding new things on the site Kinda makes exploring it more fun.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

Blog Entries

yep... those 20 is what you get... so you got it right
    regs tilt

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    You mean "Latest reputation received"? That only gives you the last 20 reps or whatever. I am going to bed now because I'm tired and maybe I'm missing what you are saying.

I guess what I'm asking is, is there a way to see how much rep a certain post of yours brought in. As in was map A or map B a bigger hit for you or are you getting it more for helping people. I wouldn't be surprised if I missed this somewhere, seems like I keep finding new things on the site Kinda makes exploring it more fun.
    Well you can go to each and every post you have made and hit the rep icon to see how much rep you got for it (if any)
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Blog Entries

wasn't aware of that.. thats nice... no score though - but it tells you the comments (but not from who they are)
    regs tilt

Better than a stick in the eye. Although, come to think of it, I haven't really tried one before

There are a couple of mods available. One displays recent rep received in the user's profile and the other displays recent rep given out in the user's profile. Either is still limited in that it will only display the last N items (where N is settable for the whole forum).

-Rob A>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast