It has always been difficult for me and I feel the need to write something down about writing. Right now my issue is perspective. I have tons of ideas, some very detailed plots and worlds. But I can't write. Its not that I literally can't, its that I have trouble finding a style that I can stick with. The styles that everyone is used to just doesn't work for me - it always seems to cheesey and forced. I have never gone very far with a story.

My style is first person. I can write a nice story from the view of a severely psychologically f'd murderer, or whatever I choose. I find it easy to write things as people would think them, and I apparently have a "knack" for understanding thought processes and emotion, and creating realistic dialogue and reactions.

But for the fantasy story I have developed, I need to tell it from multiple people's views. The only way I can get past chapter one is by going first person. But I think it will work out, because it allows me to leave out certain details, and this is not a story of fighting like those of Drizzt. Only a few characters kill, and they don't kill often - they have others to do that.

I'm sure I'll have many more problems once I start writing again. I am always overcritical.