Thread: Drogen WIP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Drogen WIP

For a fantasy world I call the "Absolute Universe" that I have been playing around in since I was a kid.
    I used Ascension's atlas tutorial with a few minor modifications of my own. However I can't seem to get the shelf right. Anyhow, my last task is lettering the map properly, which I always struggle with. Any suggestions in that way would be appreciated.

Island of Drogen:
    Located east of the Estalleon Continent in the middle of the Allian Ocean, Drogen is one of the most ancient centers in the world. Their knowledge of techno-magery is matched only by a few other places in the world and is far ahead of anything on the continent. But Drogen is unconcerned with political expansion--instead they are far more concerned with reviving the fortunes of humanity. So much so that in the one settlement they have on Estalleon, Gate, they go to great lengths to disguise their advancement appearing only somewhat ahead of the natives. The vast majority of the population is urban.

Author's Note: For reference, it's about the size of Honshu.
    Ah, Drogen. The theme is about as subtle as a falling piano (and a homage) but that's okay, it's meant to be that way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drogen3.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	230.7 KB 
ID:	26215