Thread: Star Wars RPG resources?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Star Wars RPG resources?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good links to Star Wars or SW-like generic sci-fi mapping resources? I've visited a few places and collected a few bits and bobs but haven't managed to hit any sort of jackpot of goodies.

Anyone know of any hidden gems?

Cheers,
    -H

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

You can try the Dundjinni User submission forums and there are several other places that I can't seem to recall the names of.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

AFAIK, Star Wars: The Essential Atlas is canon now, what makes on-line sources non-canonical or obsolete.

(I sent the exact URL few days ago but for some reasons, it didn't go through moderating (moderating?!))
    Last edited by Przemysław; 07-06-2010 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Przemysław View Post
    AFAIK, Star Wars: The Essential Atlas is canon now, what makes on-line sources non-canonical or obsolete.

(I sent the exact URL few days ago but for some reasons, it didn't go through moderating (moderating?!))
    Sorry about that - posts with only a link are automatically caught in the moderation queue and I was on vacation and not checking.

-Rob A>

No problem. And good to know.

Also, I found this: http://starwarsatlas.uw.hu/

This website is more geared toward the Star Wars Miniatures game, but it does have some free maps (some by myself) and objects.

http://www.the-holocron.com/index.ph...tory&Itemid=36
    Unless otherwise noted, all of my posted work is free for use and redistribution under
    the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence.

The Star Wars Deckplan Alliance has some of THE most detailed Starship plans of any site I've seen. Colonial Chrome is also good; The scales are kinda funky, but its the only place I know of you can find FULL deck plans to Correlian AND Marauder Corvettes. DEfinately worth a look.