Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few random maps, none of which are completed. (Large Images)

Post A few random maps, none of which are completed. (Large Images)

Here are a few maps from over the years I've worked on. Most of which I've not had time to complete.

"Everyone in time has said, there comes a time to join the dead."

http://www.lorestrome.com/

WOW! Those have some really great style to them. I like the color palettes in all of them, and the texturing is quite nice.

Tell us about how you create them if you wouldn't mind.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Praise

Wow, those are gorgeous... I wish my finished products looked as nice as your WIP!

Praise

Wow, Impressive. Many of the maps you have posted have an environment/atmospheric feel to them. Whether they are wind blown, cyclonic, desolate, life sustaining, or combinations of, they each have terrific style. I looking forward to see what you consider a nearly finished work.
    "Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."

Atlas Shrugged authored by Ayn Rand

Everytime I've seen your maps I've always loved them, I've followed you and a few others I've found in here (TheRedEpic) at Deviantart.com They are amazing works, and have always wondered the process of creation, and possible tips and tricks you did for them

You bet guys, thanks for the kind words. =] I'd be happy to talk you guys through my thought process. Some of the maps were done for games, or paid projects, and some were for perosnal stuff, like D&D games or my own stories.

I've been tossing around the idea of working on a map for my webcomic, I'll set a piece aside and go through my steps and see what you guys think. I look forward to learning a lot from you guys. =]

And us from you.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We've got a pretty good mixed bag of talent here...and to bring your illustrative talents on board along with the likes of Jared and such is really useful...I've noticed theres the illustrator cartography peeps, and the technical cartography peeps. I think it would be nice to put the two together.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast