Thread: Unknown Artist

Question Unknown Artist

Hello folks. A while back I made a simple encounter map for a MapTool game using some of the tiles and objects that torstan has graciously made available. However, I also used some stronghold walls and battlements and would like to credit the person who made them, but I cannot recall who drew the walls and made them available. I'm pretty sure I found the battlements the same time I found torstan's basic dungeon tiles.

Does anyone recognize the artist of the walls and battlements from the map below?

I know it's an odd request. I appreciate the help.

It's not that odd of a request and I'm sure we will all do what we can to help you out with this.

I haven't been here for long enough to learn everyone's style but there are 3 people I would check first based on what I have seen: Devin Night, Steel General and Xyll. The texture of the walls looks like what I remember seeing from them and I know Devin Night has done some packs for maptool so I would start with him.

Hope that helps but if not I'm sure someone else will be along here shortly.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Definitely not one of mine - though I wish I could claim it
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.