Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Football: World Cup

Help Football: World Cup

You do realise Gand, that the Spanish football team haven't even got a single yellow card. ....now as for the Dutch

Don't sweat it, Silentone. I have have feeling that you're going to be a great member in this community.

Completely off topic, but the Dutch are going to destroy all the other teams
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

They look pretty good! Uruguay should be easy meat. The Germany Spain match should be a cracker (I think Germany will win) ... but then I thought it was going to be a Brazil / Agentina final three weeks ago.

Germany is impressive, so is Holland, so is Spain, Uruguay is good, maybe they can produce a surprize, anything can happen.
    I hope Spain wins, but sincerely I think Holland-Germany will be the final.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

are Denmark out?.... just kidding.. .I saw them getting their ass kicked by japan.. Honda totally kamikazeeeeed them... and I can only shake my head... its the story of our team... getting beat *lol*
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

@Ravells: BUUUHHHH! The final will be Netherlands vs. Germany and we will have hard times over there when making holidays At least for the next four years.

Help Football: World Cup

Oh yeah tilt? You should try living in England. Drew 1-1 against the US (the US???), Drew against Algeria (Algeria!!) and when we beat Slovenia (1-0) it was like we'd actually won the World Cup. When we played Germany I was supporting the Germans, the English press were so arrogant (and IMO quite racist) about the match before-hand it was quite horrible to see. As much as I want Spain to win, I think Germany deserve to win, their football has been just sublime. The only consolation for England was when Germany beat Agentina 4-0, so we could say to ourselves that we were beaten by a team that could beat Agentina, and we lost 4-1 (sorry, 4-2<g>). Which means we're better than Argentina.

Sorry, the football appears to have quite hijacked this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Sorry, the football appears to have quite hijacked this thread!
    Yep, now we have something else to complain about, hehehe
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I think it will be Netherlands vs. Germany also. It's time for us to take revenge. But if it comes down to penalties we are toast
    Ah well, everything is still possible. I thought the Brazilians would own us and it looked like they would... and still...
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast