Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: November 2007 Entry: Superstition Valley

Post Most map objects are now downloadable

OK, I've created a webpage containing all currently available map objects for my November Challenge entry.

I still plan to create 20 more mountain modules before the month is over, as well as an oasis symbol and 8 railway symbols.

Additionally, I should be uploading the "non-old-west" theme objects sometime during this week - Azteca, Medieval, Sci-Fi.

Anyway, feel free to download my mountain modules to play with in your respective mapping applications.

http://www.gamer-printshop.com/oldwest.html
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post Yeah, I'm working on that...

I have the color PNGs on zip and the BW PNGs, however the transparent PNGs are still too large, so I'm going to recreate them at proper scale/resolution/file size - 16 color transparent.

I will upload the same page with the zip links at the top of the columns, tonight.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Post Zip files ready!

OK, all the Zip files have been prepared. At the top of each column of files on the linked page, is a zip file containing all linked files in that column.

Here's the linked page again: http://www.gamer-printshop.com/oldwest.html

Unlinked files haven't been created yet, though I'm sure I'll finish tonight or tomorrow night, then upload the adjusted page and provide additional zip files containing the new content.

Do me a favor, and create some custom mountain configurations/maps using these objects with various map applications to prove that my objects work universally. Upload them to this thread!
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 11-20-2007 at 11:36 AM. Reason: re added link
    DrivethruRPG store

Wip Quickee B/W map

For Ravs, here's a quickee black and white map, using the b/w map objects. It looks similar to the Superstition Valley map, primarily because I'm using the same river object. I chose to do some different mountains with modules.

I placed both the buildings and cacti at larger scale, to show "closer in" map.

This is a low res 2 color GIF map.

I'm working on the Sci-Fi bonus pack at this time...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	centenial.gif 
Views:	155 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	1712  
    DrivethruRPG store

Post Final objects created...

I've created my final objects - 4 sets of tracks, oasis, 7 more mountain modules.
    I've added extra zip files containing these objects.

I also created an Anasazi cliff-dwellings object and a slot canyon.

http://www.gamer-printshop.com/oldwest.html

Error on HTML page, link to second b/w zip file is mislabed as color, but still points to correct zip file.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 11-24-2007 at 01:50 PM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Dear Sir....

Where would one get hold of these objects?
    The link 404's on me...

-ss
    -Sigurd Sigurd Brutus Motor-

I'll dig them out, I know I still have them, just been a long time since I looked at this - this being my very first challenge win from 3 years ago. I'll repost them sometime this week. Got a flu bug or something, so give me some time - I'm not all 'with it', being sick and all.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Wow! Your stuff is really awesome!

Can i use your attached thumbnails to create a map for personal and non-commercial use please?
    Of course your name will be mentioned in the credit when i publish the map on Deviantart.

An other thing, you mentioned a brush pack we can get but the link appears to be dead!
    Did you still have this brush pack in your files somewhere? And is that its a paid pack?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadizm View Post
    Wow! Your stuff is really awesome!

Can i use your attached thumbnails to create a map for personal and non-commercial use please?
    Of course your name will be mentioned in the credit when i publish the map on Deviantart.

An other thing, you mentioned a brush pack we can get but the link appears to be dead!
    Did you still have this brush pack in your files somewhere? And is that its a paid pack?

Thanks!
    That brush pack is now part of my Kickstarter I'm running to fund a series of Map Tutorials Guides and available Map Pack sets. So while they were free here, now I'm selling them as part of the backer levels to a Kickstarter - sorry about that.

25 Quick & Dirty Map Tutorials Guides Kickstarter
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast