One picks up a tiny bit here and another there - but it would be nice to know a bit more about all the people I chat with inhere, something about who you are, and what you do that 1 hour a day when you aren't mapping
and I know there is the members introduction thread but a lot only say "hello" and there are a LOT of threads in there - some rather old too

So this is a thread for those who like to get to know others a bit better and all that jazz ... I know I sure wanna, so I'll go first

tilt (jesper)
born in 1969, male and married and have 2 children (girls) 5 and 2˝ years old.
Born in Copenhagen, Denmark - moved to Trelleborg, Sweden 7 years ago but still work in Copenhagen
I'm an entreprenour at heart and always have at least 2-3 projects going - at the moment software for meetings and software for the tranport industry and a forum for the latter. I also work with graphics and dtp ( www.catapult.dk / www.pogg.dk ) I used to run/make magazines and hope to do again soon
I make some art ( http://tilt-dk.deviantart.com/ ) when I have the time - used to be acryllic on canvas but now its digital.
I've played RPG's since '80 and wargames before that - love gaming (but most offline)
At the moment I play D&D 4e, but I've played 20-30 different types of rpg's during my time - loved most
Am also on linkedin and facebook

hope to see more share a bit of their life in here