Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Belgariad/Mallorean Fan Project

Gidde, my wife said to give you her thanks as she has looked for a decent map of this and has not been able to find anything as good.

We've been listening to it on Audiobook together so I'm sure we will be checking this out from time to time.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

That's just stunning, Gidde. Love the style, it looks wonderfully fresh.

i would also be interested in an unlabeled version of this map, or even better, the original heightmap. i'm trying to make a belgariad mod for medieval 2:total war. my email is my username at gmail.
    I think it was those beautifully neat campaign maps that got me into Total War in the first place - at any rate it's definitely what kept me there...

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Well tell your wife she's welcome It's always been one of my favorite series. How's the narrator?

Thanks, domnic!

For those looking for unlabeled versions, unfortunately that's not going to be possible, as I have lost the original working files

He's one of the best we have listened to so give it a go.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Very nice! I love the sea texture.

Thanks Lyandra! That sea was my favorite part of the piece and I can't recreate it no matter what I do, lol. Taught me a great lesson. While doing a total experiment like this sea was, document what you do!

A pity! I so love this sea, if ever you manage to recreate it please share the technique! It's too my favorite part of this particular map, it's so alive that when I look at it I can imagine swimming in it^^. The water seems crystal clear and the tiny waves are adorable, beautiful... Don't know what to call them, they are just so "wavy"! As if truly seen from above...

I certainly will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent map! I like your choice of colors. And I agree with others, your mountains look fantastic!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast