Thread: Look Around You

Default Look Around You

I've just come across this comedy series which I found v. good. - Some familiar faces in it too (if you like comedy like 'Peepshow', 'Spaced', 'Shaun of the Dean' etc.). Based on the format of the old 'Open University' television educational programmes, I thought this one on 'Maths' was pretty good. Plenty others to choose from on You tube (Mr Patel Synthesizer is also great).

Look Around You - Maths.

Look Around You - Computer Games

LOL! This explains my previous problems getting to Nottingham!
    --
    "I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man"

My Finished Stuff
    ............. Some of my 3D Stuff (POVRay)

LOL, What the....?

I loved the "stun" setting on the calculator though, that was awesome.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Definitely different...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

he he... great fun... had seen some of those some time ago - but not these ones ..
    reminds me also of another bbc show - unfortunatly I can't remember the name... but it was shot like a documentory, the journalist visiting a school ... but when you listened to what they were saying, the conversation was sooo weird... it sounded almost right, but there were strange sentences in there... super fun
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

I think I had one of those math problems in High school!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Sorry,
    As a serious maths nerd AND a mathematics teacher... THAT IS HILARIOUS... but I could never show it to students because they'd not quite realise it wasn't serious and wouldn't get the British humour.
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

@Tilt: You should look for one I think called Animal Business or something similar. It takes a number of "current issues" and interviews claymation animals about them. SERIOUSLY hilarious but is VERY British... so if you don't like/get British Comedy it will just fly right past.
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yep.. seen some of those, hilarious.. and I love brittish humor (most danes do). Best of all Blackadder... and 'allo 'allo ... smack the pony... and that show with the 6 single people ... and Red Dwarf.. can't forget that one... and ... *lol*
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise