Thread: Greetings, all and sundry

Post Greetings, all and sundry

So, hello and all that.

For years now, I've been trying to make maps. And discovering, over and over again, that I'm really, really not very good at it.... I've tried freehand, I've tried a variety of different programs, and I've never been satisfied with my creations.

But now that I've got Campaign Cartogrpaher 3, which seems roughly 1000 times easier to sue than its predecessor, I think that I've got a chance to make some maps that I actually *like*. But even so, I still need a lot of help. And so, here I be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolzup View Post
    But now that I've got Campaign Cartogrpaher 3, which seems roughly 1000 times easier to sue than its predecessor, I think that I've got a chance to make some maps that I actually *like*. But even so, I still need a lot of help. And so, here I be.
    I don't think CC3 is so bad you need to to sue it. Seriously though, yes, CC3 is much easier to use than previous versions.

I've been using CC for about ten years now. If you have questions, ask away, and if I know the answer or at least where to point you I'd be glad to help.

Welcome to the Guild, Rolzup!
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Welcome! Glad you found us!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Welcome aboard Rolzup! Don't be afraid to ask questions, post maps, or just join in the ever-exciting banter!

-Rob A>

Welcome to the group.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave