Thread: (WIP) the world of soan

Wip (WIP) the world of soan

hello fellow mappers i have just completed the prototype for my new world soan and the country the story is about the Kabadian superpower you can see the map is somewhat inspired by our own world in away i like to have zones on my map that can political flashpoints the second map is the geographic prototype where the yellow represents where im thinking about putting deserts the black lines are mountains and of course the blue are rivers if anyone would like to take it and show me some good river paths i could have coming out of my mountains that would be awsome or some areas where i should have them please do so im getting CC3 tomorrow and i cant wait to use it Kabadia is the country in Red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The united Republic of Kabadia.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	27095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NFCU 001.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	176.7 KB 
ID:	27096   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NFCU 002.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	27097   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NFCU.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	27098  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Those darn commies took Alaska and north Madagascar. I don't mind them taking that cold place but damn them for taking the lemurs. Looks good so far, man. For the rivers I can't really do much for ya until I get something bigger to work with and the mountains, deserts n such filled in (I find putting the rivers in last the easiest way).
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps