Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World of Agrobathe - Primary fantasy map/project

Blog Entries

Looks like you are on the right track. The edges are softer. I haven't looked at that tutorial in awhile but increasing the noise might be one thing. Also changing your bump map settings to be more extreme.

Guild Member Facebook Connected cjs0216's Avatar

I really like the way the mountains look
    "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddu Krishnamurti

Well it's been YEARS!!! since I posted and update, but funny enough, tonight I finally made an update to this map. I ended up loosing access to my editable files and original files. I'm now using CC3+, so I imported an earlier cleaner version of the map into CC3+ and then traced over each and every landmass and island. Took me awhile, but I finally got it all in there. I've spent quite a few days on this now and have almost gotten it completed. Just need to finish adding towns, locations, roads, and map label and I should be finished. World Of Agrobathe 3.0 is what I'm calling it. Getting this map ready to use in a novel I'm writing, I'm since because a fantasy author as well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hWebkdd.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	167.1 KB 
ID:	96808

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12