I've been finding some time to get back into building my worlds that I began building so long ago, and this looks like a great place to start back at it. But first, a little background. Gamer since I was eight, I began building my main campaign system in 1992(ish) with the help of a little over 100 people on a prodigy online forum. It got some good play, my brother and I made a huge map out of butcher paper (brown) complete with burned edges. Eventually, I got a chance to map that out in Fractal Terrains, and to this day my main world remains my largest single map I've ever made (128" x 64"). I'd like to detail that, along with the other planets in it's system, so if I ever finish up my world book(s) I'd have some nice maps to go with them. Oh, I also just love creating worlds in general, and though I usually DM things on the fly, a good map always helps.

Planetary system:
Geocentric
2 suns
5 planets
2 moons main planet
Primary planet is hallow with a vast underground
system has multiple playable time periods for various game settings from dark ages to techno-fantasy

So, I'll have to see what I can learn here. Thanks for having me.
(oh, if you want to see that map, I'll have to resize or find some nice place to post it, the PDF it's in is 230mb)